Monday, May 09, 2005

Snippet

Shortly after having landed back from the holiday, at the Outpost International Airport. Three artistes have just arrived on the Minsk flight. I can tell because they are accordingly dressed, one of them looks quite stunning. They are picked up by two mustachioed little men, who glow with sweat and have a pettily cunning look all over them, glancing covertly at all directions, to see if they or their recent acquisitions are looked at. They pick up the artistes' suitcases; maybe after a moment's hesitation, maybe not.

2 Comments:

Blogger dystropoppygus said...

What, no artistes' pics? Bummer.

Enjoy 'normality' again. Summer is almost there, I gather.

9/5/05 12:09  
Blogger Loxias said...

Hello stranger! Long time no 'see'.

I had the camera on me, but I would not take any risks. I will look around for artiste pics for you, though...

Summer is almost here, yep.

9/5/05 12:26  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home