Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Here comes the rain again

I was supposed to do some work at home today, as I finished early. Impossible to concentrate, like the best part of last week. Nevertheless, I sleep well and despite a long day from 6:30 am to 12:30 am, I do not deterministically collapse in drowsiness between the dreaded 3 pm and 5 pm, like I used to. It is an exceptional day on which I will have more than two coffees. I eat healthily. I exercise. I am in a state of physical well-being unlike anything experienced before.

Still, I feel mentally inert, creatively drained and generally passionless. In other words, I am tired. I am sick and tired, more accurately. I hardly want to engage into anything more demanding than clicking the left mouse button. All that fatigue shows, too. Even, Amir-am-M, generally patronising and loftily dismissive towards the various manifestations of my Angst, acknowledges this. (She will actually eventually read this, so no gossip behind people's backs here.)

What else? pH is back from Belgium. W Boson is back from Italy. We agreed that Rome is magnificent but hardly a livable city on a day-to-day basis. Consolation.

Otherwise, it rained a lot today. What a relief. Guess what, I walked to the gym without an umbrella. Hence the upbeat title of this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home